Departments | 03. StormLighter X-8
The StormLighter™ X-8 Tactical Entry light is one of the most advanced weapon mountable entry light on the market today. Its shock isolated bulb can endure the pounding of large caliber automatic weapons fire. With an astonishing output of 150 lumens, they are the brightest 6 volt weapon lights in the world. Constructed of the world's toughest materials and tested in the battle zones of Baghdad and south-central Los Angeles, the StormLighters have the proven reliability required for lethal environments. The Impact bezel is made from 6160 through hardened aluminum.
- Length: 5.75”
- Width Head: 1.5”
- Width Body: 1.0” Nominal
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Material: Mil Std 6061 511 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy, Body functions as heat sink.
- Lamp: Xenon/Halogen/Argon High Intensity vapor-sealed, incandescent High Temperature Filament Bulb.
- Wattage: 6.5 watts
- Voltage: 6 Volts Nominal, 7.2 volts in rechargeable mode.
- Output: 150 Lumens/135 Lumens Rechargeable
- Runtime: To 1 hour, dependent on battery performance. 3 hours with LED or Rechargeable
- Lamp Mounting: Permanent Soldered, Spring Isolated Shock resistant on weapon axis to 1250G.
- Lens: Optical Grade Borosilicate Glass, Iridium coated for 5500k daylight equivalent beam.
- Reflector: Parabolic Shaped silver halide coated over etch-stippled finish to eliminate filament ring shadows.
- Remote Switch (optional accessory): Pressure pad, waterproof 6 and 12 inch cable, replaces tail cap.
- Power source: (2) 123 series Lithium Batteries Rechargeable, (1)3.7 volt 2400MA battery..
[ Weapon Mounted View 1 ]
[ Weapon Mounted View 2 ]
Specifications/Cool Pictures/Lots more info.
StormLighter Tactical Lighting Corp
International Trade Center
Rochester NY, 14692-0547
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2014 StormLighter